|Type||Short range, Hitscan|
|Manual Reload Time||1.5 seconds|
|Auto Reload Time||2.37 seconds|
|Fall Off Range||15.36 meters|
|Mastery Cost (XP)||Locked|
"The Shocklance fires a highly powerful beam of concentrated energy consumed from your armor. Hits to the back deal bonus damage. It also deals massive damage to vehicles."
The Shocklance is an unlockable short range weapon available to Light Armors. The Shocklance has a very short range, but can deal a significant amount of damage for a weapon that only requires 50 energy to use.
Below are the damage values for the Shocklance. If a player shoots someone in the back with the Shocklance, it does 2x the damage. Damage is calculated as 5 damage per energy consumed, 500 damage at max. The Shocklance pulls 50 energy, if 50 energy isn’t available the remaining energy is drained and damage is scaled.
- While there is not an ammo readout, it is assumed that the Shocklance has infinite ammo. According to the game files, the Shocklance actually starts with 100 charges, and can hold a maximum of 100,000.
- The warning label reads, "This device emits a lethal electrical charge. Please use under proper operating parameters. GL A-023"
- "Not for civilian use" is printed on the side.
- Internally, the Shocklance is named H1.
- This weapon hails from the game Tribes 2, and was greatly requested by the Tribes: Ascend community.