The Havoc, is a flying transport vehicle in Tribes: Ascend, that was removed from the game as of patch v1.0.1268.1. In the patch just before the Havoc was removed, the model was placed in the lower section of the base on Bella Omega, it was replaced by a destroyed Shrike after the patch.
All of the information in this article was pulled from the game files before Hi-Rez removed them. In Ascend, the Havoc holds 4 passengers, and 1 pilot, which also controls the primary weapon. A video of the Havoc in action can be seen here. According to Hi-Rez, the Havoc was removed because it was difficult to control.
Below are the damage values for the Havoc.
|Splash Damage||455 - 650|
- The Havoc originates from Tribes 2.
- HVK is printed on the side of the Havoc, referring to the common spelling of HaVoK.
- While the Havoc would most likely have infinite ammo, the files show that it can only carry 10,000 shells.
- The Havoc's projectile does not inherit the vehicle's velocity.
- The Havoc can be seen in the official trailer released by Hi-Rez on June 30, 2011.
- The Havoc model for Tribes: Ascend was created by Alec Moody.
The following accolades can be earned with the Havoc.
|Road Kill||Vehicle Assist|